We shall be splitting the route into segments of 200-300 miles, so that you arrive in a new place fresh and ready to enjoy the new sites and impressions. However, there still are 2-3 segments of 500-600 miles. We may also have to spend a couple of nights on the bus. This means that we have not found an adequate local hotel to spend the night at.
It is not exactly a guided city tour or a Caribbean cruise where you buy your voucher and do nothing after that. We are going on a adventure tour, and want to build a team of us all as early as possible, so the earlier you commit to the trip the better.
1. Only 12 people will go, and the roster is filling up quickly.
Please contact us as soon as you have made your decision to bus across Russia. It implies that you have a recommendation from one of the already committed team members.
2. Once you commit to the Rally, you make a non-refundable deposit. Our purser Keith will contact you about the details.
3. You will be responsible fort your air tickets and a Russian visa. Of course, we shall be glad to help you with either or both. Delta and Aeroflot have regular direct flights from the U.S. to Russia.
4. You pay the balance due.
5. If you have special requests, you let us know, and we shall try to accommodate them to the best of our abilities.
6. If you want to arrive in St. Petersburg a few days earlier or stay in Vladivostok a little longer, we can help you with the arrangement.
6. We shall be working on the particulars all together as a team, and stay in touch via this web site and forum until the departure.